November 20, 2008

Butterscotch Caramel Pecan and Cranberry Brie


I love this as an appetizer, I love this as dessert, I love this for lunch, I love this for a snack…I just love this dish. Oh, and I LOVE how EASY it is.

Gluten/Wheat Free


ingredients

gluten free butterscotch caramel (regular caramel works too)
craisins
pecan halves
chopped dried apples (optional)
a medium brie
box of Mary’s Gone Crackers gluten free original seed cracker*

preparation
In a medium bowl, mix a handful or two of craisins and pecans with a few dried apples. Pour in caramel and mix until everything has a nice thick coat. Pour over brie serve at room temp. Serve with crackers. Try not to eat the whole thing yourself.

*These are the best crackers with this dish. I have tried others, but these always get eaten first by both non-gluten and gluten eaters.