October 1, 2008

About Me

Christine WerlinI am passionate about food, who isn't. I love new flavors, beautiful food and would like to try it all! There is only one hitch. I was recently diagnosed with a gluten allergy, with which came a depression of possibly missing out on many food adventures (not to mention the ease of eating something…anything).

Well, like many things in my life, I decided to take it head on. I started this blog to share this latest twist in my diet. I want to share my experiences with recipes, restaurants and gluten free products. Together we can figure out what it takes to make eating worthwhile and what is oh-so-yummy.

If you have any questions, please contact me at youmeandglutenfree@gmail.com.

Enjoy!

[Keep in mind that we all react to gluten and/or wheat in different ways, some are more sensitive then others. All the recipes that I provide work well with my allergy sensitivity. Please eat carefully and sensibly.)